I know that there are people in our fandom who dislike the erotic fics. There are also people who despise real people fics. Then there is the issue of slash fics. This post is NOT for you if you fall into any of those categories. If you don’t like the stuff, this is the time to stop reading this post.
Since the last time I posted fic recommendations, my little addiction to Bagginshield fic hasn’t subsided in the least. Thankfully, all of those amazing fic authors out there in cyberland are showing no signs of stopping anytime soon!!!
So here are some additional recommendations for you. Unlike last time some of these are multi-chapter, works in progress. Oh and rather than label each fic with NSFW and Slash, just assume they are unless otherwise noted.
- Baggins and the Smith by elluvias–Thorin and Bilbo met long before the quest, but circumstances and misunderstanding pulled them apart.
- Of Braids & Belt Buckles by inkstainedhands–In which Thorin Oakenshield wishes to court the company burglar, so naturally he gets drunk, performs some dwarven marriage rites, and screws things up royally.
- Terms and Conditions by WhatIMustWrite–In which, Bilbo is expected to please Thorin and, although unexpected, he can’t say he’s completely unaffected by the turn of events. Bagginsheild smut. AU.
- An Unexpected Addition by karategal–All of the dwarves survive the Battle of the Five Armies, but Bilbo must return to the Shire to sort out his old life and make way for a new one in Erebor. Over one year later, Bilbo comes back to the Lonely Mountain with a recently orphaned Frodo. King Thorin isn’t quite sure what to make of this new, tiny addition to his Company. *This story to date has no erotic scenes.
- Madness by mercuriosity–The one where Thorin has a nipple ring and Bilbo is fascinated by it.
- Made and Remade the Necklace of Songs by littleblackdog–In a Middle Earth where dwarves dream of Heartsongs and hobbits carry the name of their fated partner as private Mark, Bilbo Baggins had never been able to properly translate the strange rows of runes inscribed on his wrist. And likewise, Thorin Oakenshield had never imagined he would hear the voice of his Heartsong from a fussy little gentlehobbit.
- In which Bilbo is a bit more experienced than Thorin bargained for… by thorinsexenshield–Dwarfs don’t use their mouths much in their bed-sport and so Thorin is more than taken aback when Bilbo takes his lower and lower…
- Thorin Oakenshield’s Majestic Diary by Fruitsie–Thorin Oakenshield, King Under the Mountain and Totally Majestic Badass of Middle Earth, does not have a raging hard-on for Bilbo Baggins. No, seriously. Just read his diary.
Hobbit Cast RPFs:
- Restraint by St_Germaine–In which Dean introduces Richard to the joys of non-vanilla.
- Training Session by St_Germaine–Richard watches. It’s only a matter of time before he’s caught.
- Tonight by St_Germaine–Richard finds the note in his trailer at the end of the day’s shoot. It’s on the bed, an innocent piece of white paper, the message a single typed word: Tonight. Beside it is a blindfold.