Today was an incredibly busy day. There was absolutely no time to squeeze in a traditional workout. But all that house cleaning I did has to count for something, right? With mom’s surgery scheduled for tomorrow there was a lot that had to be done. We went ahead and had Thanksgiving dinner tonight, because she won’t be released from the hospital until mid-day on Thursday (at the earliest). I’m sure at this time of year many of you can relate to having too much to do and not enough time to do it in. Since I post a lot of recipes I thought I would post another one.
So here it is…my recipe for a day that you don’t have to feel bad you didn’t workout.
- Do laundry (I’m thankful I don’t have to go to the laundromat)
- Make coffee cake.
- Clean the bathrooms.
- Do some more laundry.
- Clean bedrooms.
- Make cornbread muffins.
- Is that the laundry calling my name?
- Clean kitchen.
- Don’t forget to vacuum.
- Help the neighbor make cheesecake.
- Oh yeah…don’t forget the laundry.
- Get turkey breast into the oven.
- Make stuffing to go along with turkey.
- Wonder why you cleaned the kitchen already.
- Serve Thanksgiving dinner (yes, I know it is Tuesday).
- Help pack for hospital stay.
- Lounge on sofa, while final load of laundry dries.
- Ahh…time for bed.
While I’ve been waiting for the laundry to dry I made a little something for my fellow RA fans.